There are 47 accounting degree programs in District of Columbia in our directory (2 Associates, 26 Bachelors, 13 Masters, and 2 Doctorate).
Accounting Programs That May Be Currently Accepting Applicants
Gardner-Webb University offers multiple online degrees in Business, including a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and a Master of Accountancy.
- The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: study concepts in human relations, organizational behavior, operations, management. Graduates hold positions in account management, financial planning, nonprofit management, consulting, investment, real estate, retail, and more.
- The Master of Accountancy program: study accounting concepts, course projects, business situation simulations, and interacting with business leaders, and have the opportunity to meet the 150-hour requirement to obtain the Uniform Certified Public Accounting Exam.
District of Columbia Accounting Career Summary
- Average Mean Salary for Accountants and Auditors in District of Columbia: $90,220
- Income Ranges: Top 90% Mean Salary: $138,130 / Bottom 10% Mean Salary: $51,280
- Employment Change: +780 jobs added between 2014 and 2024, an estimated average of 410 new accountant or auditor jobs in District of Columbia per year.
All data is sourced from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS