There are 39 accounting degree programs in Wyoming in our directory (22 Associates, 6 Bachelors, 5 Masters, and 0 Doctorate).
ADAccounting Programs That May Be Currently Accepting Applicants
With Northeastern University's Online Master's programs, you can choose from 2 degrees:
- Online Master of Science in Finance: Choose from 2 tracks in Corporate Finance or Investment Finance. Complete coursework 100% online—no residencies required. Earn your degree in as few as 16 months while continuing to work.
- Online Master of Taxation: Choose from 2 tracks: Taxation of Entities or Taxation of Individuals. Graduate in as few as 16 months while learning from accomplished scholars and industry experts in taxation and business. Complete coursework 100% online - no residencies required.
Wyoming Accounting Career Summary
- Average Mean Salary for Accountants and Auditors in Wyoming: $64,730
- Income Ranges: Top 90% Mean Salary: $98,910 / Bottom 10% Mean Salary: $40,950
- Employment Change: +50 jobs added between 2014 and 2024, an estimated average of 60 new accountant or auditor jobs in Wyoming per year.
All data is sourced from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS)